The "Carnaval Andino" (Andean Carnival) in Santiago takes place every year at the end of February and beginning of March. Musicians, dancers and various collectives takes part in the festivities on Cerro Blanco, continuing the ancestral celebrations of the Andean indigenous peoples.
Photo Gallery: Carnaval Andino
Other articles you might enjoy
- Good times with Chile's Niña con Frenillos
- Van Gogh Comes Alive in Chile
- Once Upon a Time in a Bookshop
- Exploring Santiago's Artistic Landscape with URBN STGO
- Steer Clear of Restaurant Casona Limeña
- Beats Collective: An Underground Live Project
- Fiesta Star Party with 'Glucosa'
- Ambience On Tap At Bar Dos